vrijdag 28 september 2012

A few notes about September

Sketching in Oranjezon, a protected nature area in Vrouwenpolder.

 In Oranjezon many animals lives free, as these ponies.

The dunes of Oranjezon were formed between 1200 and 1700.

 Gulls on the beach of Oost-Kapelle

Sketches and glasses for a lamp in my atelier/livingroom.

 The lamp is ready...

Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp) celebrates birthay these month: 155 years!

Cycling in Vlissingen...

... and along Channel of Walcheren to Middelburg.

An extra table to work in my atelier. 

 The topic for the next art route in Middelburg, 7 October: pumpkins. See also my blog about pumpkins. Once when I came home from work,  I found these pumpkins on my garden table. It was a present from Anna.

 So I immediately started to working.

And two weeks later I found this beautiful specimen back on my garden table, also from Anna. 

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat mooi allemaal! Zeker die bovenste tekening met de wolkenlijnen, heel mooi, bijzonder opeens. I mean, in english: Very special that drawing on your first picture - those lines for clouds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen